Pages

Friday, November 29, 2013

The Adventures of Vallazza-Raptor! RAWR!

I chose this name for a blog title as I needed something witty and memorable.

Since my last name is Vallazza, I figured that this nickname bestowed upon me by the husband of a friend of mine would fit my personality perfectly!

Velociraptors are  were speedy creatures.  I figure that I could be considered as such as well.  I don't waste my time in doing what I feel is necessary.  They also came from Mongolia, or at least, their remains were found there. Though I have not a single drop of Asian blood in me, I do have "ojos chinitas" as my parents used to claim when I was a child. (That means "Chinese Eyes" in Spanish. Literally anyone in a Spanish speaking country that has almond shaped eyes is called "chinito" or "chinita" without malice.)

While as a woman, I don't believe that I resemble an extinct dinosaur whatsoever, but the following certainly could be yours truly.

Yours Truly!


I have been writing blogs since before the time that MySpace was considered cool.  My blogs are out there in cyber-space.  After a long drought due to mental mind block caused by a few certain men, I have returned to delight the eyes and minds of the American or international public.

I will be posting stories here that I feel merit your eyes to behold.  I sometimes write in Spanish as I am bilingual. I will be posting mostly stories of my travels and such. 

Thanks in advance for reading!

¡Vallazza-Raptor!


No comments:

Post a Comment