Pages

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Right up my alley!

Trolling Facebook tonight, as I always do each and every night, I found the link below on a friend's wall.

Velociraptor Statue



Not only do I have the opportunity to make my own legacy by having a life sized, realistic Velociraptor in my garden, I can purchase him for only $2250.

That's what I call a real bargain!



So, I am now a Speedy Thief and a muscular menace!  I do eat meat, but mostly only in Argentina. I have terrifying bicuspids! RAWR!

I have not frequented the nail salon, so I can say that my feet are looking a little beastly right now.

I remember my dad calling me "The Shark" when I was a kid since I would wander about the house with items appropriated from hapless family members at inopportune moments of their lives.

I want to slap that sucker in my garden. I can't wait to see the reaction on some people's faces when they walk up to my front door.

It's like he's saying, "Hey, yo! What's happenin'? Fancy a skip in my garden?  Don't go eatin' my birds now, yo."

No comments:

Post a Comment